Makeblock Me Sound Sensor V1
22 stk. på lager
Leveringstid er normalt 2-4 virkedager
- Betal med kort (VISA, MasterCard)
- Betal med faktura (EHF-faktura for skoler og bedrifter)
- GRATIS VEILEDNING
Ring 35 60 02 01 (man-fre 9-15)
eller prøv Live chat'en vår.
Produsentens varenr: 11008
Me PIR sensors are used to detect motion from animals/ humans from about 6m away. If anyone moved in that range, the sensor outputs HIGH on its SIG pin. With a potentiometersoldered on its circuit board, you can adjust its detecting range according to your need. Here are some ideas for application: motion detecting, thief-guarding system, automation switch.
Note: when you give it power supply，you may need to wait 10 seconds until the sensor Initialize.
- Adjustable detecting range and high sensity
- A power indicator LED(Red) and a state indicator(Blue)
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- 2.54mmbreakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ11 interface
- Arduino library for easy programming