Raspberry Pi 2 Model B v 1.2, 1GB RAM
11 stk. på lager
Leveringstid er normalt 2-4 virkedager
- Betal med kort (VISA, MasterCard)
- Betal med faktura (EHF-faktura for skoler og bedrifter)
- GRATIS VEILEDNING
Ring 35 60 02 01 (man-fre 9-15)
eller prøv Live chat'en vår.
Produsentens varenr: RPI2-MODB-V1.2
The RASPBERRYPI-2-MODB-1GB is a second generation Raspberry Pi. Raspberry Pi2 model B board is a credit card sized single board computer that plugs into your TV and keyboard.
This is a little PC which can be used for many of the things that desktop PC does. The design is based on Broadcom BCM2837 system on chip with 900MHz ARM Cortex-A53 quad core processor, Dual Core VideoCore IV Multimedia coprocessor and 1GB RAM. This board is powered from 5V adapter with micro USB connectivity and runs on operating systems such as Raspbian, RaspBMC, Arch Linux, RISC OS, OpenELEC, Pidora and Microsoft Windows10.
Previous versions of Raspberry Pi 2 Model B use the BCM2836 SoC, which contains a quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 processor. The Raspberry Pi 2 Model B v1.2 board uses BCM2837, which contains a quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor.
It is necessary to update to the latest (October 2016) version of the device firmware and Linux kernel to allow the board to boot up properly.
• Broadcom BCM2837 SoC full HD multimedia applications processor
• 1GB SDRAM operates at 450MHz
• 40 pin extended GPIO
• 10/100 Ethernet RJ45 onboard network
• 4 USB 2.0 ports
• CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
• DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
• Featured with MicroSD slot
• Composite RCA and HDMI port
• Multi channel HD audio over HDMI, stereo from 3.5mm jack
Communications & Networking, Audio, Imaging, Video & Vision, Industrial, Multimedia, Portable Devices, Hobby & Education
The Pi 2 v1.2 requires the latest operating system for full functionality - please download and install the latest version available from RaspberryPi.org/downloads onto your microSD card before booting